The collar sizes that are currently available (S, M, L) are adapted to the same head size range: 52-59 cm in circumference. The fitting of Hövding does not affect performance or safety. We offer free return and exchange shipping on all orders. Choose the size that feels best.
Small is recommended for neck sizes of less than 36 cm.
Medium is recommended for neck sizes of 34–42 cm.
Large is recommended for neck sizes of 38–45 cm.
- Product information
Hövding offers the world´s best shock absorption capacity and consists of two parts, a collar and a cover.
The collar encloses the airbag system that protects the head and is made of black, waterproof, dirt-repellent functional fabric that rests comfortably around your neck. It is easy to put on, with a centre front zip.
There is a hook on the inside of the collar that allows you to hang up your Hövding.
The collar is supplied with a black basic cover which is made of durable functional fabric that protects your Hövding against dirt and wear. The cover is attached to the collar by simply zipping it around.
You can easily change the appearance of your Hövding, by purchasing an extra cover for it. All our covers have different appearances and functionalities. Cover produced för Hövding 1.0 cannot be used with Hövding 2.0.
- Technical specification
- 8X times safer than a traditional bike helmet
- Weight: 650 grams
- Battery life: approx. 9 hours of active cycling
- Simple charging with the supplied USB cable
- Can be worn in rainy weather (rain?)
- Clear audio and light signals indicating that the Hövding is activated
• 2 years from the date of purchase
• Always save your original receipt since proof of purchase is required for complaint
• If the Hövding is inflated without an accident involved, as long as you have used the product correctly (see user manual), and in case of any product failure
• Your Hövding must be saved until the day the case is considered terminated by Hövding. This is to enable a possible control of the product if necessary.