Collar size: Hövding is available in three collar sizes: Small (S), Medium (M) and Large (L). Your Hövding should be placed closest to you neck. We recommend your Hövding to fit as tight as possible but still feel comfortable around your neck.
Small is recommended for neck size smaller than 36 cm (14¼ inches).
Medium is recommended for neck size 34–42 cm (13½–16½ inches).
Large is recommended for neck size 38–45 cm (15–17¾ inches).
Head size: All the collar sizes (S, M, L) are adapted to heads that are 52–59 cm (20½–23¼ inches) in circumference. Measure around your head horizontally from the center of your forehead, where your head is widest.
- Product information
Hövding offers the world´s best shock absorption capacity and consists of two parts, a collar and a cover.
The collar encloses the airbag system that protects the head and is made of black, waterproof, dirt-repellent functional fabric that rests comfortably around your neck. It is easy to put on, with a centre front zip.
There is a hook on the inside of the collar that allows you to hang up your Hövding.
The collar is supplied with a black basic cover which is made of durable functional fabric that protects your Hövding against dirt and wear. The cover is attached to the collar by simply zipping it around.
You can easily change the appearance of your Hövding, by purchasing an extra cover for it. All our covers have different appearances and functionalities. Cover produced för Hövding 1.0 cannot be used with Hövding 2.0.
- Technical specification
- 8X times safer than a traditional bike helmet
- Weight: 650 grams
- Battery life: approx. 9 hours of active cycling
- Simple charging with the supplied USB cable
- Can be worn in rainy weather (rain?)
- Clear audio and light signals indicating that the Hövding is activated
• 3 years from the date of purchase
• Always save your original receipt since proof of purchase is required upon a complaint
• Applies if your Hövding is inflated without an accident involved, as long as you have used the product correctly (see user manual)
• Your Hövding must be saved until the day the case is considered closed by Hövding. This is to enable a possible control of the product if necessary.